Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Temple Epilepsy Epilepsy Question, Seizure After So Many Years?

Epilepsy question, seizure after so many years? - temple epilepsy

I have a history of absences. I'm not one for over 10 years, I have drugs for 3 years and 7 months since the drive (I 17). A few days ago I had an attack at 6:30, when ready for school. Only my mother was at home, but not seen. I heard what he was closing my door or in the bathroom thinking (which is usually in the morning, when I'm tired) and do not let me let go of my anger because it is my first day back at school for the winter holidays. However, he was actually on my vanity (rotate weighs about 50 pounds, and I could not go back, when I tried later) and shot by my house and my kitchen (putting a large part of the Knicks in the walls of my house on the way!) and my mother thought I had broken through and is just showing her until she tried to talk to me and realized that I draw all my words and drooling. He said he had just returned to my room, Brough my mirror, lamps, and a bottle of perfume and gave it to him. Then I sat on the sofaMeetings with my dog and said: "I must go to class" several times. Finally I came and I had no idea what was going on. Many of my things have no place later. I was very tired and slept almost the whole day and had a lump in my temple, immediately after my attack, and a bruise on the right below, a broken left knee, a battered and scratched his right ankle, a Giant Shaped Bruise vertical equal sign ( purple and black) and when I woke up, Thursday morning, my right rib hurts incredible set, and now my back starts to hurt. My doctor has an EEG and said it was normal and had a partial rupture of seizures complicated. But it sounds as if there were significant seizures while she was unconscious. Kepro'm now. Sounds as if cramps or just drop it?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Windy, so that the use of lamotrigine. It works very well. I tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures, and I do not have one, since I started it. Side-effects disappear after reaching the full dose (only sleep sometimes).

    My sister and I have a failure in the adult education system (for example) began with seizures in adults. Problems with my younger sister into a serious crisis for most of his life, until he no longer have one of the RS in the school. When he 20 years, started grand mal seizures. The neurologist said that what can go in any direction, like them, or me (only great men of 20/21). You might want to check with your doctor.

    Your mother has probably already gone after the seizure was over (when) there is a great evil. After the seizure is over, it takes 10 minutes or more for the brain to catch up and return to normal. When I was, I thought he was meant to find only a few minutes and not every word. Let me begin by repeating the same phrases over and over again a couple.I have always tried to get up and move, and they stopped me b / ci would fall more running (muscle weakness), or things. Many people sleep more hours after a crisis, and some are weak and tired all day.

    Do you remember anything? If not, was probably one of the tonic-clonic seizures.

    EEG activity shows seizure only if you have one. It shows that you've had a bit (unless it is only after)

    Sorry for writing so much hope, just to give you a better idea. Good luck and I hope you get the care you need from your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to lamotrigine, which is the best of him, you can check here http://fdoctors27.notlong.com/4AAM5Ei

    ReplyDelete