Friday, February 19, 2010

Unlock Everything On Poptropica Does Anyone Know The Unlock Everything Cheat For Guitar Hero Aerosmith?

Does anyone know the unlock everything cheat for Guitar Hero Aerosmith? - unlock everything on poptropica

I can not get 5 stars on Expert Train Kept Rollin and must open the case. I closed everything except Doubleneck Joe Perry, but only 4 stars. If anyone knows please tell me. One type found on YouTube, but did not work and I've tried a hundred times. We thank you, if you can help.

3 comments:

  1. No, but this site has cheatcc.com or ign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlock everything
    Press Red + Yellow, [Green + Red] two times, [Red + Yellow twice], Green + Red, [Red + Yellow] two times, [Green + Red] two times, [Red + Yellow twice], Green + Red, Red + Yellow, Red + Blue to unlock all the songs except for "Pandora's box". Note: This code can not be disabled once it is activated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i PS3 or Xbox? I do not know.

    ReplyDelete